Resurgam Healthy Living Centre
Do you want help with your health?
- We provide free advice or information on:
- Health conditions
- Practical ways to improve your health
- Stop smoking services
- Local support groups and organisations
- Programmes to improve your health
- Signposting or referral to a wide range of services
- CO monitoring , BMI checks and alcohol MOTs available
Call, contact or call into Resurgam Healthy Living Centre
Laganview Enterprise Centre Complex 69 Drumbeg Drive, Old Warren, Lisburn.
Telephone: 02892 52 82 33
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9:30am– 5pm Friday 9:30am – 1pm
Tuesday – Marie Curie Lisburn Out Patients Service
Weekend opening for events and festivals – watch for notices on Resurgam Facebook Page by clicking here
Resurgam Health Living Centre is a member of the Healthy Living Centre Alliance
Community Food Initiative – Resurgam Trust is one of approximately 11 community food initiatives funded by Safe Food operating across Ireland (North and South). This three-year project is focused on:
Year 1: early years
Year 2: primary school aged children and families
Year 3: young people
The main aim of the Community Food Initiative (CFI) is to positively influence the eating habits of families and to identify and promote best practice under the following CFI themes:
- Supporting an increased awareness/knowledge around healthy eating
- Healthy shopping
- Budgeting and food/meal planning skills
- Cooking skills
- Improving the availability and access to safe and healthy food in the community and complementing existing structures that offer healthy options, e.g. community café’s, events etc.
- Preventing food wastage, food safety and hygiene.